I’ve waited for a few months to make this announcement and for good reason…
Honestly, I was a little bit nervous.
But if you’ve been following along on Instagram, you know that cat is out of the bag.
Today, I’m officially announcing that my debut book is dropping May 2nd, 2017.
Here’s the cover. We tried to make the font bigger than any other book in the store 😉
When I first started my journey into entrepreneurship 5 years ago, this is the book I wanted to read. Turns out I was destined to write it instead.
I have to tell you, guys….it’s taken me an incredible amount of effort to get this work into the world. From the very seedling of an idea 3 years ago, through the grueling process of pitching agents and publishers, to the actual writing process.
And I almost quit…
Last summer, when my grandmother died, I was completely broken. I honestly didn’t even want to continue with the process. As a kid, she was my main literary influence. She introduced me to many of my favorite authors — from Edgar Allen Poe to Elie Wiesel. She taught me how to hone my craft. With her gone, I didn’t really see the point anymore.
But I kept pushing even harder in spite of the pain I was feeling, and the final product turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I truly left everything on the page with this one — and you’ll benefit from it!
The great thing about this book is that I’ve distilled all the critical parts of figuring out what you want to do with your life, developing your business and leaving the 9-to-5 forever.
(Including the process of scaling your money from 5, to 6, to 7-figures.)
A small sampling of the topics covered in the book:
- Why most people can never think of a profitable business idea — and how to become an idea machine
- How to completely destroy the your fear of failure and pounce on the most important opportunities
- Hustling 101: How to make your first $100,000 on the side
- Why you should never network again — and how to befriend powerful influencers who will gladly help you
- From freelancer to entrepreneur: how to create an online business that prints money while you sleep
- How to eliminate distractions, get laser focused and crush your goals
- The mental tools and daily strategies I use to consistently create world-class work
In total, over 300 pages of detailed strategies, crazy anecdotes and larger-than-life personalities — including case studies from over a dozen wildly successful entrepreneurs who will tell you exactly how they did it.
Now, the fun part.
Our goal is to make this book a #1 New York Times Bestseller — and in order to do that, we need to pick up the entire earth and move it over an inch.
In order to do that, I am going to need your help!
First and foremost — if you haven’t pre-ordered your copy yet, please do that today.
The book ships May 2, 2017 (just over 5 weeks as of this writing) — so why bother pre-ordering now?
- First and foremost, it will really help me out. As crazy as this sounds, the publishing industry still uses hardcover pre-orders as a benchmark for how successful a book is. And it will also play a big role in how much support retailers give the book when it’s released. So getting our numbers up is critically important. It has to be a physical, hardcover book sale. Not an ebook or audiobook. Dumb, but it’s the game.
- BONUSES: When you order your copy, you’ll be automatically entered to win one of our bonus packages. We are giving away Macbook Pros, access to our flagship courses and tickets to live masterminds all over the world. Simply take a screenshot of your purchase receipt and email me a copy to be added to the bonus list.
Do you have a friend or family member who wants to break out on their own…but is just “stuck?” We all know someone like that. Grab them a copy of this book. It will be an incredible tool to help them get from where they are to where they want to be.
Your support means the world to me. Thank you!
TO MEDIA, BLOGGERS AND LIST OWNERS
We are in the process of lining up all our media and press for the book. Would you like to do a feature, interview or post an excerpt from the book? Click here to let me know. There’s a ton of material to choose from that your audience will love.