It’s Monday people. You know what that means?
Let me refresh your memory.
Remember how last week I told you all about the new Rich20Something podcast? Remember how I told you I’m taping every single interview and releasing the footageto all the members of my tribe before the podcasts go live?
Well, this week’s no different.
Welcome to Episode #2 of the Rich20Something podcast 🙂
Let me introduce you to my friend NAV BK.
Nav is an absolute BEAST in the YouTube space. His channel, Absolute Motivation, has nearly 200,000 subscribers while seven of his videos have surpassed the 1 million views mark.MILLION!
At Absolute Motivation, Nav’s objective is to create content based around motivation, inspiration and education. You’ve probably pumped your fists over his most famous video, Driven. (Don’t lie, you have a crush on Brad Pitt just like the rest of us.)
In this episode, Nav breaks down step by step how to build your YouTube channel NOW, how to optimize results, and how to grow organically. After employing his suggestions, the only thing you’ll need to do is creating great content.
When you see other people who are doing EXACTLY what you want to do…and you realize that they had to overcome all the same barriers as you…everything becomes a lot clearer.
Honestly…it’s just really damn motivating.
Enjoy today’s episode.
- 1:46 — A quick intro. A day in the life of a YouTube mastermind. What Nav’s up to right now.
- 3:35— Nav’s origin story – a “Uni” (what’s up UK) dropout turned YouTube junkie – a step by step breakdown of what it takes to master your craft and explode your reach.
- 6:56– Why YouTube is the next great platform for entrepreneurs. You have NO idea
- 12:34– An inside scoop on Daniel’s SECRET YouTube strategy moving forward. You don’t want to miss this!!
- 20:00– Daniel’s transition from the “hustler’s mindset” to the “CEO mindset”
- 23:23– Nav’s complete YouTube blueprint – ALL you need to know about content quality, labels, titles, thumbnails, market research and a hell of a lot more (stop looking at YouTube as a consumer and start looking as a content creator)
- 31:00– Nav and Daniel break down the merits of Periscope – how to build a direct rapport with your audience
- 34:00 – How Nav personally engages with his audience despite his crazy success and how to deal with the HATERS (don’t hate guys, we love you!)
- 44:31– On David Foster Wallace and deconstructing depression
- 52:20– How to maintain your integrity and NOT sell out despite the need to stay sexy and relevant
- 57:20– The most important question of the day: Is Daniel Craig reallyJames Bond?
- 1:11:45– From 0 to 100 – Nav’s detailed recommendation to anyone looking to start off and stand out on YouTube